From Kansai and the East:
roughly two-and-half hours from Kyoto, or three from Osaka
Leave the Maizuru-Wakasa Expressway at the Fukuchiyama exit, then travel north to Kumihama via
National Routes 426, 482 and 312. Turn north onto Prefectural Route 669 until it joins National Route 178,
turn left and the brewery is immediately on the left.
From Shikoku, Hiroshima and Kyushu:
just under two hours from Himeji
Leave the Bantan Toll Road at the Wadayama exit, then travel north to Toyooka via
National Routes 312, 9 and 312. Then take National Route 178 to Kumihama. The brewery is on
the right hand side of the road just before Kabutoyama Station on the Kyoto Tango Railway.
From Kyoto City
- Take the JR Maizuru Limited Express as far as Nishimaizuru (about 90 minutes), then change to the Kyoto Tango Railway to get off at Kabutoyama (also about 90 minutes).
- Alternatively, take the JR Hashidate Limited Express or Kinosaki Limited Express to Fukuchiyama (about 80 minutes), change there to the Konotori Limited Express to Toyooka (80 minutes), then change again to the Kyoto Tango Railway to Kabutoyama (20 minutes).
From Osaka City
- Take the JR Konotori Limited Express to Toyooka (two hours and 45 minutes), then take the Kyoto Tango Railway to Kabutoyama (20 minutes).
- Take the JR Hamakaze Limited Express to Toyooka (90 minutes), then take the Kyoto Tango Railway to Kabutoyama (20 minutes).
* Trains from Toyooka to Kabutoyama station on the Kyoto Tango Railway are limited in number, so please check your connections before setting out.
The brewery is about three minutes' walk from Kabutoyama Station. Turn left at the bottom of the slope from the station, then turn left again at the end of the road to see the brewery entrance on the left.